Friday, November 11, 2016

My first post

Hello ladies, gentleman and that technicolor rainbow in between! My name is Will Ney and this is my blog. I get to chose my own project in which I have decided to create a video game. In my week I programed an actor/character to move around using the arrow keys. I first needed to enter the program KEY in my actor and then enter in the up key as the trigger for a 90 degree movement input as a MOVE command at a speed of 300. I repeat this process with the trigger key for left, right and down. The angles of movement being 180 degrees, 0 degrees, and 270 degrees all at a speed of 300. I am currently working on creating solid object or objective points. I am also trying to fix a bug that causes my character to continue to create copies of itself when it moves.  

10 comments:

  1. Nice, what you're syaing goes a little bit over my head on the gaming aspect, but it sounds like you know what you're doing. How do you plan on monitoring your progress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see how this turns ou and to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project sounds awesome. It really sounds like you know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome idea and sounds like you really know what you're doing. Can't wait to play it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is so clever. It sounds so fun and well planned out. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the picture for the background and how you sound so personable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This project sounds fun and it looks like you know a lot about video game programming. I like the way you explain really in depth on what you did in the week and what you plan to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool topic and cant wait to see the final result, good luck brotha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like your project is progressing smoothly

    ReplyDelete